Thursday, February 28, 2008

Lets be perfectly frank - if building your list

is the single most important aspect of succeeding on line, it means diddly squat unless you are capable of appearing professional to your readers.

Right now, your text emails could be turning your readers off because they brand you as an amateur. Your emails could look like this-:

>>>>>Dear John I found a

>>>>>>>>>>>wonderful tool that formats>>

>>>your email correctly.

Or worse!

Would you do business with somebody who hasn't done you the courtesy of learning how to format an email correctly? I know I wouldn't and I know how damaging an incorrectly spaced email can be.

Fortunately I found a great little tool that enables even the greenest marketer to create professionally presented emails - you can read all about it here

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home