Wednesday, June 06, 2007

An interesting lesson

A little while ago I released my own make money for nothing course and employed a variety of methods to promote it.

The course is designed to show people how to generate cash by participating in a variety of websites and by referring others to do the same.

The take up rate has been OK - without breaking any records, then I decided to take aim directly at the market I needed to target and placed one ad at a cost of $3.60 at one Paid to Read site. the ad went live 24 hours ago and the response has been phenomonal.

During that time I have received 23 confirmed subscriptions to the course and allready seven of those sign ups have acted upon my recommendations. Frankly I am amazed, but I shouldn't be - this course is aimed directly at that target market - it's free and informative.

It just proves that your advertising is much more likely to work if it's aimed at the right place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home