Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Maximising Traffic

I've spent the past two weeks rewriting a course that I'd half written previously.
There are tons of courses and eBooks out there telling you howto get traffic, but there are few and far between that tell you what to do with it.

So, using Graham Hamer's excellent eBook Traffic Jam, as a reference point, I've written a fourteen day course that shows you how to maximise the Traffic that can be freely obtained on the web.

To summarize the entire course in a few sentences - Traffic should be used as a means to create subscribers, subscribers become customers, satisfied customers become repeat customers.

the method and means to make this happen are all covered in my course. You can subscribe here

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Purna Borkotoki said...

Hi Mark,

I surfed your blog for half an hour. Its really interesting. However keep up your endeavour for more perfection... with wealth creation.

If you have time please review my blog- http://refdem.blogspot.com and let me know how it is.

I would be interested for mutual link exchange.. if you provide node...

for further contact please fill free to email me..

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home