Thursday, April 26, 2007

So I wrote a report

I came back from holidays in January with a simple clear picture. I was going to write a simple list of Paid Survey sites and sell it on ebay for $5. So I started from scratch and did my research. After a short while - say two weeks I had a list of over 300 Paid Survey sites and maybe another fifty or so that were related in some form or other - it should have been a simple process, but in compiling the list I discovered a number of interesting things in relation to Paid Surveys and felt compelled to write a report on them. Seventeen pages later the report was ready to go and after another three weeks figuring out how best to sell it and in what format I launched the product which is available for $7 here I'm reasonably happy with it, and if you do buy it please leave some feedback

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home